- Our Staff
- Our Services
- About Chiropractic
- About Massage
- First Time Patients
- New Patient Forms
- Online Brochure
- Contact Us
17 Cocasset St.
Foxboro, MA 02035
Mon, Tues & Wed 9-7
YOUR FIRST VISIT:
Welcome to the office!
TREATMENT VISITS: 10-15 minutes
- Arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment time to fill out selected forms.
- Fill out patient history and relevant information forms. If this is a workman's compensation, personal injury case, or you are using health insurance, please have the important information ready to be photocopied and verified for benefits. (If you can have the forms faxed to you or downloaded, you can save about 20 minutes!) Knowing your benefits before scheduling will help you prepare you for your visit. If a pre-authorization is needed prior to the visit by a PCP or insurance, please be sure to have that done prior to the visit. The office manager will try to verify your benefits or information as early as possible.
- Turn in the completed forms for processing.
- From the history, the doctor will determine and perform problem-focused physical, orthopedic, and chiropractic exams. If a radiological exam is necessary, then preparations will be made so that this exam can be done outside of the office.
- After the exams, there may be time available for treatment. A verbal report of clinical findings and a treatment plan will be given prior to treatment. (If time is not available, you'll schedule an appointment to discuss the report of findings and treatment schedule. You'll schedule the second visit at the front desk and pay for services before leaving.)
Becoming a patient is an organized process. By conducting the business and paperwork in an organized manner, the doctor can spend more of the office visit with you and less with the paperwork that goes with your visit. Patients are scheduled in specific time slots. Our office does not double-book or cluster-book
- The doctor will review your case for improvements, changes in condition, or other information prior to each treatment visit. Each patient's treatment plan and schedule may vary based on their improvements.
- You'll be taken to the adjusting room where the routine chiropractic exam will be done to review spinal misalignments, associated tissue spasm, and symptoms. Using a variety of different chiropractic techniques, the patient's spine, extremities, and other muscle and soft tissues may be adjusted to promote healing.
- Patient pays for services for the day and further appointments are scheduled.